- Abuja Agent - Yommytee
Real Estate Consultant, Media Relations Personnel And Facility Manager
- Be cautious of fraudlent individuals:
- Beware of offers too good to be true.
- Never make any payment unless you have seen the property and confirmed its authenticity (preferably, go with a security personel).
- Never provid your personal details before meeting with an agent or property owner.
- Make sure the property documents (proof of property ownership) are in order and legit.
- Always Enquire professional advice if you are less informed on basics of property ownership.
- Spam (Not related to housing and land properties)
- Property Sold
- Wrong Category
Are you show you want to delete this post?